4:25 PM

Kanako Kojima

My Basics
Height: 5'9"
Complexion: Light
Body Type: Heavy

My Background
Religion: No Religion
Personal/Family Values: Conservative

My Lifestyle
Diet: Vegan
Drink: No
Smoke: No

Hobbies, Interests & more
My Hobbies: Collecting Stamps, Photography, Solving Crosswords
My Favorite Music: Latest film songs
My Favorite Reads: History, Thriller/Suspense
My Favorite Movies: Classics
My Sports / Fitness Activities: Wrestling
My Favorite Cuisine: Italian, Egyptian
My Preferred Dress Style: Trendy

My Personality, Long-Term Goals, etc

I am 175 centimeters. I have never been married before. I would love to have kids some day. I am very skinny. I wish I could lose a couple of pounds. Trendy attire is my forte'.

I am a vegan. I am an oddity, I like Egyptian food. I am crazy for Italian food. Alcohol makes me sick so I don't drink. I have never smoked any cigarette in my life.

Religion was made to oppress people and caused too many wars.

Cooking is so fun. I like solving crosswords.












0 Responses to "Kanako Kojima"

Post a Comment

  • Label Cloud

    Sponsors





    Forums


    Free Ones

    Friends


    Japanese AV idol galleries - Jpthumbs.com

    J-Idols "Discover Beauty of Japz Women"


    Jheat"